Sunday, May 31, 2009

i need a miracLe


Evening Syaftizens.
~Am rotting at home right now and with an empty stomach somemore !
Was caught with the fLu disease in the morning but thank GOD im perfectLy OK now.
Yay !
Anyway God how can my hoLidays get any more worse and to think thats its onLy the beginning of the June hoLidays !
Money is another issue and everytime when im out i tend to use my money unwiseLy.
Yes,unwiseLy.
it is drying up quicker than you can say 'dry'.




~The schooL's hoLiday programme stiLL havent caLL me same goes to Aisyah and the rest who want to participate.
But stiLL i reaLLy don't give a damn if they caLL.
i mean 60% of my mind am wishing for them to forgot about us and somehow sLip off their mind to caLL us.
Yes i don't have the enthusiasm anymore.
But somehow another 40% of me am hoping for the phone caLL to earn myseLf some cash.
And gain some fats.
Right.




~On Friday received back my reportbook and onLy God knows how i am super satisfied with my resuLts !
But stiLL i know i can do better and i want to do better to reaLLy fuLfiL my dream to take up LnM course.
Yes i reaLLy shouLd study harder.
Yes i shouLd.
And Lets see if i've studied harder during my Midyear...
here is my resuLt[if i've studied harder to score a mere one more mark]

C6
A2
E8
C5
A2
A2


See how many A i couLd have gotten !
Dang~
Anyway never in my secondary Life have i gotten top 3 in cLass !
Super ecstatic aLready.
But yet i am a retained student so peopLe tend to expect more.




~Anyway my internet connection reaLLy sucks so i can't go onLine eventhough i am dying to chat with someone.
How am i even suppose to chat with anyone when the the window keep shutting down/?!
Syaff angry aLready !




~i'VE TOPUP MY PREPAiD ALREADY SO FEEL FREE TO TEXT ME.
BUT STiLL,i STiLL DON'T HAVE THE MOOD TO REPLY UNNECESSARY TEXTS EXCEPT FROM MY GiRLFRiENDS.
XD

No comments: