Monday, June 01, 2009

webcamwhore
~Went out in the wee hour to actuaLLy dine out at 2nd sis's workpLace but somehow the pLan changed.
instead we as in me and eLdest sis and hubbie went shopping for Syaza's stroLLer and etc.
They forked out a Large sum of money just to buy her a bLack and pink stroLLer after much persuasion by me.
AfteraLL i am Syaza's babysitter right?
Anyway,today mark the first ever time Syaza has ever vomit at me.
Yes~
So i were Left aLone with Syaza outside OCBC bank with a pink and bLack stroLLer.
Passerby kept Looking at me with suspicious eyes.
God know how it must reaLLy feLt Like if you have a chiLd at my age.
They Look down upon peopLe Like that.
i don't know why but atLeast i support peopLe who don't have the heart to abort.
Anyway i am serioushietLy am rotting at home.
GOD where is my effen job??

No comments: