Friday, May 22, 2009

Envy coupLes


~Upon receiving my EngLish composition for section A,i feLt so humiLiated of myseLf and effen disgusted.
Furthermore i've written the two of the most unLuckiest guys' name ever.
And to add to my miseries,my Geography's score wasn't aLL that sweet and wonderfuL afteraLL.
The situation is where i said to myseLf...
"if onLy i had study for this topic"
Anyway,i've stiLL got an A for Geog but somehow my standards has skyrocketed and i wanted more !!
For Maths my teacher congratuLated me for improving as i did a major improvement compared to Last's year resuLts which im sure i scored a mere one digit.
TypicaLLy the Art teacher was absent from schooL.


~During Art period,me Aisha and Naeemah did a video but sadLy i haven't gotten a hoLd of it.


~i feeL content with my current Life but somehow there is stiLL some sparks that are
missing.Devoid of extra Love and care,maybe.Or maybe i reaLLy am faking a smiLe.


~i want to go on a date again someday.i want to go out tomorrow~

No comments: