Thursday, May 21, 2009

monotonous


First of aLL how couLd i be so stupid as to respond to a certain question and LiteraLLy embarrassed myseLf.
Like,~

[Iřwin]™[c=4]WiWiN[/c]
u noe paramore?

☠Syãf =☜♡☞*woochy
hahaha
☠Syãf =☜♡☞*woochy
heLL.yeahh!
☠Syãf =☜♡☞*woochy
i.Like.her
☠Syãf =☜♡☞*woochy
haks
☠Syãf =☜♡☞*woochy
=]

[Iřwin]™[c=4]WiWiN[/c]
HAILEY WILLIAMS?
[Iřwin]™[c=4]WiWiN[/c]
isit?

☠Syãf =☜♡☞*woochy
ermm,yeahh
☠Syãf =☜♡☞*woochy
i.mean,.i.Like.the.vocaList
☠Syãf =☜♡☞*woochy
-.-
~Anyway,gotten back my Chemistry/Phyiscspaper2/Mathspaper1/MaLay.
Passed aLL except for Maths by 3 marks but hopefuLLy i pass Physics too *cross-fingers*.
Am eLated with my Chemistry resuLts but am not too happy with the rest.
Ah,rest assure i stiLL have LittLe hope to somehow pass my overaLL scores.
HopefuLLy.
But stiLL can't effen wait for tomorrow.
There wiLL be Art/EngLish/Mathspaper2/Geography.
And.Syu.owe.me.3.bucks.now.and.counting.if.my.scores'.beats.her's.Like.again...~
*eviL.grins*


~During MotherTongue period,my cooLest teacher ever Let us out to recess Like 15 minutes earLy-or-was-it-just-5 just so that she can catch who is the next American idoL in the Lounge room.
And we knew it not an hour Late.
Anyway,in.my.opinion,Kris.is.Like.the.American.version.of.Hady.Mirza.
And.you.wouLdnt.want.to.know.how.i.feeL.about.him.
0.0*


~StiLL am coming to terms on whether to work during the hoLidays or Likewise.
its pretty mind bLowing to think of the positive effects on which ofcourse concerning my finance.
But stiLL !!
Ogay,Syaf chiLL.
Go and work your ass off.


~its a pity that it's unrequited
Tsk
i used to genuineLy Like him.
He.din.even.repLy.to.my.comment.
when.i.thought.he.tried.to.chat.with.me.but.my.windowLive.keeps.shutting.down.when.his.chat.window.comes.up
And.it.was.pretty.saddening.At.first.
WeLL.heLL.yeah.
But.now.im.reaLLy.pissed.off.
TO.HELL.WiTH.CRUSHES !

No comments: