Monday, May 18, 2009

HopeLess

Moving On Pictures, Images and Photos
~FirstLy,i am so effen coLd right now.
The weather doesn't heLp much by raining and the air is practicaLLy moisty[?]
i've been sick for over a two days period and somehow the LeveL of my sickness has decrease.
Which is to say that i am recovering.
HeLL yeah,i'd better be !
~Today's had Maths paper1 and Physics exams and i fLunked it bad.
Cannot make it for Maths same goes to my Physics,no hope at aLL.
Eventhough it wouLd be a miracLe for me to somehow pass Physics Like i sometimes do.
Anyhow,i was frickin' sick during both of the papers and it seriousLy doesn't heLp my brain to think.
And i swear it onLy made me think sLower.
Maybe im being cursed.
i stiLL remember during my PSLE maths paper and i was effen sick at that time.
Yes.
[There wasn't even a spare tissue]
i think i am,Cursed to faLL sick during a Maths paper.
Maybe being cursed and sick wiLL Let me off the hook if i faiL the papers badLy.
Right.
But anyway,i sLept with my frickin' mouth opened but somehow,drooLs are not sighted at aLL.
Guess i am aLready a pro to contain my saLiva inside my mouth.
Didn't eat during recess but bought myseLf two packets of miLo.
Yummaye~
The cure to my hunger,somehow.
~Anyway,head out to Bugis [Like again] to buy the dress that Aisyah and Leggings that Naeemah wants.
Was forced to tag aLong but i was pretty reLuctant.
Anyhow,Aisyah decided to give me 10 bucks to Lure me into foLLowing them.
WeLL,who couLd resist money?
So i reaLLy feLt guiLty for taking major advantage on Aisyah so Lets make that LittLe cute pink and bLack top an advance birthday present for me.
That wiLL do.
Anyway,bought a sandaL for tomorrow's outing.
So yes,we are going to the beach after our Last paper which is Art/DnT/homec.
Things hasn't been organise yet,i mean my things as in im stiLL cLueLess on what to wear.
But stiLL,the major issue is...
What if im stiLL sick tomorrow?
PRAY FOR ME TO GET WELL SOON>
Thanks~
~So i pictured myseLf wearing the top i just bought on a date...
Gosh.
Ofcourse,the guy im dating shouLd dress up too.
XD
~Giving up doesn't aLways mean that you are weak
sometimes it means you are strong enough to Let go.

No comments: