Tuesday, May 12, 2009

i miss him..i miss him not..i miss him.i miss him not.

Am aLone at home right now as everybody has gone somewhere.i.e working etc etc.
Anyway,reached home and discovered that there are no foods on the dining tabLe.
TypicaL.
But again,mum was admitted to NUH Like after the Last time which were on the ""Good"" Friday.
Mum LiteraLLy Lamented to herseLf yesterday with me and my sisters witnessing it and somehow brought tears to our eyes.
She even said things that made me raised my voice and encouraged her to be optimistic.
Who wouLdn't when she said things Like she was just a burden to us,she is hopeLess,she couLdn't waLk without tripping,cook and even worse,she said to me that having her around is Like not having a mum at aLL.
God.
LittLe did she know...
i miss her.
But somehow,i can't visit her today as everyone are gone.
0.0*

Anyway,today at schooL,nothing much happened as we had free periods except for Art.
Yes,those dreadfuL 2 hours sitting whiLe trying to concentrate on Mr FaizaL's beautifuL vocabuLary.
Anyhow,it was indeed fun when things get physicaL.
Spent one hour yawning but another hour suddenLy energized !
Haha.
Someone asked a bonus or infact a tricky question to me today.
"Are you happy?"
i was speechLess and i have no idea on how to convey the feeLings inside.
So that Led me to ponder and queried to myseLf.
Somehow,i was taken aback by her bLuntness but managed to function my mind to work out the answer.
Anyway,its true that she said i was trying to hide my emotions by faking a smiLe.
How true.
But thats the way how things work doesn't it?
Like my idoL Tyra and i quote Fake it tiLL you make it.
But,by faking a smiLe or a Laugh wouLd onLy make me seems as a fraud.
Maybe even a hypocrite.
THiNGS are happening and i reaLLy effen wish to end it aLL and now.
i am so destroyed.

Anyway,yesterday headed to Lucky pLaza,Far East pLaza and Queensway.
Not much to teLL except that it was mereLy a girLs' day out to shop !
MUST SAVE MONEY NEXT TiME GOiNG SHOPPiNG !!!

i quite enjoy the sense of power when bLokes fancy me,i suppose,but i hate it when they go aLL soppy and start taLking about being in Love with me.
Nothing puts me off so quickLy.
i ought to give someone a chance and see what the outcome is.
Ahh,but what do i care...
FAREWELL...

See what i meant by getting physicaL?The.Learning.of.SOVA.=.=

See,how.dirty.our.toiLet's.mirror.are.

The.perfect.picture.is.aLways.upside.down.

HeeXD

No comments: