Thursday, May 07, 2009

Evening Syaftizens.
Ha Ha.
Anyway...

BE HAPPY Pictures, Images and Photos

Something suddenLy popped out of my mind and i don't wish to convey it to you guys..
But since im aLready enveLop with this information..
i guess i shouLd teLL you.
Mentos and PringLes are not aLLowed to be eaten by MusLim.
Haha.
You wish i din' teLL you right and just be ignorant.
im sorry.
That just sLipped out.


So had EngLish paper today and i swear im effen' gLad its frickin' over !
it is somehow do-abLe but Let shaLL just wait for the resuLts..
i wiLL not Let myseLf suffer from any more high hopes that are going to get crush.
ExampLe Like Aisha who offered to treat me MiLo but was actuaLLy joking about it.
Yes,my hopes were crushed Like a paperbaLL.
Erk,paperbaLL are crumpLe...
0.0*
Anyway...

Mum wiLL be out of job starting from 15th May.
The financiaL situation here are aLready tight,so i can't imagine what it wiLL be Like without an extra income.
OH MercifuL God,do heLp me.and those who needs it.
But Looking at the bright side or positive effect that wouLd effect me is that..
*i couLd onLy come up with two*
My meaLs wiLL aLways be serve when i've return home from tedious hours studying my head off.
And,mum couLd reLax at home..
i mean,she needs *reLax*...
Like reaLLy in need of reLaxing at home.
i Love you mum.
*Happy Advance Mothers' Day*


So Syu accused me of sLacking as i did not bury my face on the SociaLStudies bookLet which i hadn't pay to my teacher.
Hahaks.
Guess that just mean that the book are stoLen...

Anyway,
i need to save up !
ALL i couLd save is a wee Lesser than 2 bucks.
Per day !
How pathetic.
Guess i shouLd cut down on my daiLy intake of food in schooL.
MostLy the junks.
How am i suppose to enjoy my hoLidays being broke ?
No,thats not the way.
Ahh...

i know i've been missing in actions for about one and a haLf week now from msn.
i've got a good cause to it.
& i aLready vow to onLine onLy when...weLL when that something happen.
CLosest wouLd know what.
Gahh,
im just wasting my time but what the heck,
it feLt good !
Not that theres someone im interested in.

LoLx
WeLL,there are probabLy a coupLe of dudes im missing..
Whatever~

Ogay,my phenomenon wiLL be continue..
i need to revise on my SociaLStudies !
NightsXD

~Nothing of me is originaL...
i am the combined effort of everybody i've ever known.
X)

No comments: