Monday, May 04, 2009


Evenin' humans.
Anyway,received back my Physics and SociaLStudies test and i din' scored weLL for both subjects.
But most importantLy,i passed.
i did study for them..just not hard enough.
Gaga~

After finishing Lessons at 1.00pm,i was pLanning to head home straight and curL under the duvet..
But somehow,me Aisyah Aisha and Farhana managed to drag our feets,weLL mine atLeast to revise at the Library.
We couLdn't even simpLy managed to open up our textbooks or scribbLe on our homeworks and as for me,to bury my face into a comic book when suddenLy someone suggested eating Sushi !
HahaXDD
i swear i wouLd never eat one..
Anyway,
i was taken aback at first when i saw the raw thingies,but i took a brave front and popped one in my mouth.
And guess what...?
iT TASTE AWESOME.
Maybe,i wiLL become one of their reguLar customer.
LoLx.
Ogay,that was a joke.

Anyway,shouLd anyone know of a job vacancy for a 15yearoLdgirL..
PLease do inform me.
i need them money badLy.
*Huguhh-Huggah*

Haha.
Thursday wouLd be the inaugraL starting of MYE.
Jeng jeng jeng..
FoLLow by the hoLidays..
God,bLess me.


ALright,i shouLd probabLy hit the sheets now,
its past my bedtime !
HAHAHA`
i harts you,but how couLd you juggLe two guys at one time...
i don't even have one.
its not fair.
Hahahak
NyehhXP
Owh,misses his hugs !

No comments: