Monday, September 01, 2008

Boo !
i'm here.
i've managed to straighten my Limp body out of my dark bedroom and now i'm sitting infront of my addiction.
Yes.
internet.
i knew my mind tried to gain controL of myseLf and somehow urged me to post something.
But that something,however was wiped out of my mind.
Hahaha !
So this is it.
Now i remember what is it.
Now i remember what is my motive.
A psycho.
Again.
i am coming to terms about changing my handphone number.
UnfortunateLy,this is not the first time.
After muLtipLes prank caLLs received pLus new numbers wanting to make new friend,right on the spot,i knew i had enough.
A psycho,reaLLy mad but if you are experiencing what i am going through i guess this is what you wiLL do.
*throws handphone on the ground* *put your hands on your ears* *screams* "you are scaring the fuck out of me!!"
hahaha !
yeahh baby !i Loved to exaggerate.
weeeee~

No comments: