Sunday, August 31, 2008

New bLogskin + a new song
This song used to bring tears to my eyes even now when i am typing this post my nose is twitching.
i have been going to Baybeats for the Last two days with Venom and cLans.
So it has been three consecutive days that i met up with him.
His sister is effing friendLy.
it was fun !i sweat,aLot !
Disgusting.Hot.Loving it.
Saw Syafiq yesterday too.=DD buke Lagi biLe-biLe aye.hehe
Saw A.K Lagik.hahaha.
StiLL coming to terms to go out today or not.
PLanned to go out with Hakim and cLans,but everybody seems to be in a Lazy state now.
That incLudes me.XD
i whacked 2nd sis at the back,hard,with a cane.
That was a desperate time,so i just grabbed anything near to me.
=X
She 'punched' my face,hard,.
The end resuLts,
a red scar Lined across her back.
Me,a bLeeding nose.
She cried,i did not
Just because of the tears,everybody was sympathazing[speLL check] with her.
What about me?Just because i am strong enough to hoLd back the tears,doesn't mean that the impact she had on me wasn't as hard as i did to her !
OMG,i have commited a sin.again.
i've had enough,God forgive me.
i don't think i am a good MusLim.
i am aLso rude to my parents.
*cry hard* ='(
i wiLL try to get rid of my bad temper.
it is worthLess.
My heart,it feLt heavy again.
A burden is burying inside it.
Get out,shoo,fuck off !
i want to do as many good deeds tiLL my body couLd no Longer take it anymore.
i want to study hard tiLL my brain couLd no Longer take it anymore.
i want to Love someone tiLL my heart couLd no Longer bear it anymore.
How can i fuLfiLs aLL this wants?
When i am just an imperfect girL.
My heart is hurting.
PhysicaLLy and mentaLLy.
im going to cut my fringe soon.
=X
Where the fuck is Wan !haha.im not Laughing.
0.0*
Tomorrow wouLd be the start of the fasting month.
Cant wait for it to be over and Hari Raya to take over.XD !!
i don't care whether u have got a ride or not.
i don't care if you faiLed to protect me.
Just keep in your mind that i Love you for who you are not what you are.
=DD
Everbody in my msn List was asking."Who the fucking heLL is Venom?"
0.0
Whooooattttt?Serious,tk bedek.haha.we are just friends kan..Friends jee..ahahaha !ok,Syaf shuddup.
And what wrong with you !
Asking me to update when you are not even updating your bLog !
Yes,YOU know who YOU are !=PPP
Stop haunting me.Get out of my Life.
im hungry.
=}
Someone,make me cry.
My heart its fuLL.
Making it harder for me to breathe.
i know certain thing takes time baby.
Stomach growLing to the song bLack rose dying.
haha.ok.bedek seii
i am becoming to conscious with my physicaL image.
HeLp me.Again.
As you can see,Syaf needs heLp badLy.
=/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The fact is the majority of us tell lies at some point during the day. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Alexa Bags[/url] It also means that you have to be out of work as well.. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose[/url] Jheajdpud
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]cheap pandora[/url] Vhkguzakh [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose canada[/url] yjtfjmivk