Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yes,here i am again in the middLe of the morning typing about my emotions,just couLdn't sLeep.
its just that i couLdn't resist sLeeping during Lessons and in the evening and therefore i suffered from imsonia.
0.0*
Lessons today was mostLy focused on oraL and conversation.
OraLs has not been my cup of tea,the truth is,i suck at it.
Hands down.
Eventhough i've been reading the dictionary Like a storybook,my vocab skiLLs hasn't improve.Yet.
Whether you are faLLing deepLy in Love or faLLing deepLy in hate with someone,either way you just couLd not concentrate on your studies.
Yes,you've been encouraging yourseLf to focus and concentrate on the most important aspect in your Life,your studies but you stiLL faiLed to pLan it.
if you faiL to pLan.
You plan to faiL.
That was what my EngLish teacher toLd the whoLe cLass.
Eeyer.
StiLL effing missing someWan.
StiLL wanting to cry my heart and eyes out but trying hard to hoLd back the tears.
StiLL wanting to contact with someWan eventhough i knew what the outcome wouLd be.
StiLL wondering why the sudden abandon?
StiLL am gLad that he is stiLL aLive and kicking.=)
StiLL ponder about myseLf because of the way peopLe treat me.
StiLL wondering why he Left my worLd just Like that.
StiLL confuse on why he gave me high hopes and crushed them on the way down.
StiLL thinking whether he is reading this.
StiLL bothers why i steaL his Line.
StiLL have doubts about my studies.
StiLL wondering why he stiLL featured and 'want-to-meet' me.
StiLL figuring if he stiLL regard me as Syaf[?]
StiLL Laughing to Mizi sudden siLence too.
StiLL effing missing Venom.
StiLL feLt the great Loss and LoneLiness overwheLms.
StiLL have attitude probLem.
StiLL hate schooL.
StiLL thinking about Muhd Ridzwan bin RamLe.
StiLL ponder if he is reading this.
StiLL thinking too much about why he have no heart[feeLings]
StiLL teLLing myseLf it is not my fauLt.
StiLL wishing for him to come back.
StiLL thinking that i am over-reacting?
StiLL needs a tutor to teach.0.0*
StiLL need to hear his voice.
StiLL need the tight hug.
StiLL need to Laugh at his jokes.
StiLL scoLding myseLf for being too sensitive.
StiLL regard him as a friend.
StiLL denies the fact that he is gone.
=]

OMG,Venom just message.
He toLd me not to worry that much.
He need more time to expLain that he cant be there for me.

Tears started roLLing.
StiLL thinking hard on why he can't be there for me when i needed him the most.
StiLL saying he is a Liar.

`i need you cause i Love you.
love hurts Pictures, Images and Photos
StiLL need bitch from heaven to consoLe me.
StiLL sick because of this shit.
StiLL doesn't know what to repLy.
=/

No comments: