Wednesday, September 10, 2008

CurrentLy chatting with this guy.OMG.You are stiLL rocking and the Rangers effing miss you.Meet up soon !hehe.=DD
Yepp,i'm back.
FeLt betrayed and used.0.0*
As you can see,i couLdn't sLeep,not because of too much pondering but my eyes just couLdn't come to a sLit.
Maybe memories wiLL haunt me if my worLd is in darkness.
its been 76 hours of siLence from that guy.
Two caLLs and two messages,he repLied to none.
He isn't responding and i thought he've got feeLings too.
i don't need any expLanation,what i needed the most is wether he stiLL want to be my friend or we couLd just
cut off this friendship.
Either way,i shaLL endure.
i hate siLence treatment and how guys Leave me hanging.
Just get me out of this abiding pain from my heart and souL.
Yepp,guys come and go out of my Life and the recent ones couLdn't get me Laughing at every sentences they
make.
The recent ones are so boring eventhough they got the Looks.
Appereance doesn't matter to me anymore.Hee
Yepp,i Love to compare,i just couLdn't heLp it.
Just teLL me what you need to impart,i shaLL Listen and understood-understand.hehe.
Why so serious?Lets put a smiLe on that face,or whatever it is.hee.=)
Yeahh baby,sometimes i misses you and needed you badLy and i thought i couLd not Live without you.
The other side of me is to just wish you are gone forever and i can be independant on my own,weLL that exactLy what i've been doing for the Last 1 year and five months.But most of the time,the-im-missing-you-part is overpowering.
Yepp.
Don't you think about me Like how i aLways think about you?
i hope we wiLL stay cLose in times to come.
Yes,dear.That was your sentences.0.0*
Sometimes i wish you are just playing with me and this was aLL a joke.
Yes,i dreamt of you.Once.
Majority of my dreams are the totaL opposite.Yepp.
Where is my tipper and counseLLor when i needed them now.
Haiya...
Ok,i am in a better shape now after chatting with friends that appreciated me and care for me.
Hmph.
it is soo sudden !OMG.What happen to you?
i didn't know that you couLd shift your heart that easiLy,or did you even Like me from the start?
Now everyone is saying,"OMG,where is that -----??!"
Hmmm,ask him yourseLf.=]
i don't give a damn anymore.
i have used up aLL my pride and aLL to get in touch with you.
if you think 2 caLLs and 2 messages are not enough,you are wrong.
it is to me.
ALL eLse needed is for him to get back to me if he stiLL wants too.
Now or never again.
Everyone thought we couLd be together,me too so did you.
You are not putting any sense to me i feLt so abash.
it is considered a big improvement to myseLf cause i think i can move on even though it is just a freaking three
days.
WeLL,you couLd.
So can i.
Yepp,there are afew first times with you and maybe some wouLd be the Last.
Yepp,i Left peopLe too but i didn't give them faLse hopes from the start,drng yg prsn.
ehehe.kLah.shesssshhh.=D
i need to study.
EOY are drawing near,aLL i've got to do is to revise at home.
But i spent most of my time idLing away and i thought you couLd be my tutor.
yadadada.
Teachers thought i am wayyyy stupid.
i shaLL not deny,i am.
hehe
But seriousLy,i dunnoe what happened to Ridzwan.
TOO SUDDEN>iTS TOO SUDDEN>YOU ARE SCARiNG ME.
0.0*
He ain't got feeLings Like what he posted.
=PP
Eventhough in my EngLish compo. i've wrote severaL wonderfuL expressions,i just couLd not get my hands to get a distintion[speLL check].
Hee,
AKWARD~
and maybe if you are reading this,just take note that i won't make you my abhorrence.Or maybe i changed my mind.You are sick.
XD.
Tcaires.
i AM STiLL THiNKiNG,WHERE ARE YOU??

No comments: