Wednesday, September 17, 2008

it was time for me to update on my currentLy hectic days.
UnLucky,is the word that had hit upon Syu and me.
We were Late to schooL after about a Long time improvising our time management we thought we were never to be Late again.
And now i owe two hours of detention.FUCK !
Weeeee~
EventuaLLy the day struck us,hard.
Not onLy did the teacher caLLed our parents but we Lose a period to sitting down on the coLd hardy texture on the parade square.
Ended,it was time for the torturous subject i've been experiencing since forever.
Maths,eventhough how hard i tried,the equations and formuLas just wouLdn't stuck permanentLy in my brain.
Yes,a day is the maximum time i can recaLL the formuLa and stuffs,but after about two days,it was automaticaLLy fLushed out of my mind;brain.
i couLdn't possibLy give up without trying,but i can't seem to concentrate on the 'maths Language'.
What?Cosine ruLe?Sine?HaLf AB sin C?/haha.okok.Sorry.
Since entering the secondary years,homeworks is not in my dictionary.
How hard you prompt me to hand in.i wouLd not.
How strict you force us to do.i wouLd do it by cLosing my eyes.
it is just not working !Serious.
After schooL has ended,onLy three of the Express Art students went to the BiennaLe traiL heLd at City HaLL. [pLus other NA art students]
Yes,the artpiece should i say,magnificent?
Awesome,their creativity skiLLs and uniqueness never in my mind wouLd i think of art as a passion.
They've reaLLy accentuate the meaning of A.R.T.
At first,accepting the excursion bLuntLy was just a chance to escape from Maths remediaL but
to think it was worth it,it even worth my seven bucks.
Teehee.
For a previous Chemistry test,i scored weLL.
Even the teacher who Likes to criticize me and Syu said we are improving.
*Big smiLe*
The truth is,the test was effing easy,so anybody wouLd have ace it !
Hahaha.
XD!!

i am even proud on myseLf in the time management aspect.
Not onLy did i cut down on internet and idLing time but i Learned to squeeze in time to actuaLLy study and study harder.
The minimum time for me to have this Luxuries is onLy about an hour,yes,i can cope with it.
Since i aLso wanna cut down on my friends and not to search for anyone afraid to Let my mind wander again.
HeeXD
ALrite,i need to sLeep now.
Time check=10.45
Wow.What a big improvement !
Since about a few weeks back and counting i sLept the minimum is 12 and maximun is 3.
Jyeahh,
That expLain the head on my tabLe at every period.
ApoLogies.
Hee.XD!!

No comments: