Saturday, September 20, 2008

Back home from GeyLang.
Phew.
i've aLways hated going there,with the humid air and crowded pLaces it is just too much for my LittLe body and mind to cope.
CouLdnt seems to find the perfect cLothes,it was either way too expensive or way too ugLy.
See,i am so choosy.
i hate choosing Hari raya cLothes.i hate choosing.
Fuck.
i am stressing now.
Hope my
*dream-cLothes-which-i-din't-managed-to-buy-today-wiLL-be-avaiLabLe-tomorrow*
My heart wiLL be shattered into pieces if it were to be soLd out.
={

it is getting a LiL too boring isn't it,seeing me updating everyday?
No fret,i won't be updating again tiLL[Let me see]Hari Raye?
Hehe

Stucked at home again on another Saturday night.
it has been weeks since i step my foot outside,the Last time since i went out with Venom.
Unnecessary again.
i've been shutting myseLf up from my sociaL Life and are cLosing the door from the outside worLd.
i need to get a Life.
HeLp.

i've give up on my studies.
i am in no mood to study,especiaLLy on maths.0.0*


My horoscope:
The social games used to be fun and charming, but lately they've become too predictable and tiresome -- it's time for a change in your plan. People who are all talk and no action need to be avoided -- instead, you need to spend more time with people who commit to things and know how to follow through. You need to align yourself with people you can depend on. Shifts happen from time to time in your relationships, and this one is a necessary one.

Sometimes i am getting too LoneLy and tired
and im missing you again.

No comments: