Friday, September 12, 2008

Yes,i did repLy to his message,now i regret for doing so.
Yepp,went out with famiLy to West Coast eventhough we pLanned to go GeyLang,but 'kite merancang Tuhan yang menentukan',so we din't managed to head with the pLan cause of certain reasons.
Uh-huh,Faz tagged aLong.0_0
i've never study so hard before a test and i am positive that i wiLL ace the Geography test.
Yes syaf !Such optimism to exceL in your studies.
i've never feLt so tired before,my eyeLids just couLdn't stop from coming to a sLit.
FinaLLy a record after about 7 months[OMG!7 months!!]there wouLd be atLeast a day of MedicaL certificate or Letters,now i managed to go to schooL for the whoLe week ![without any absents]
CongratuLate me baby!Hehe
Aye,my tiredness is eating me,so tiLL here i shaLL end.
Gotta regain my sLeeping time.
Tcaires.

i thought you Loved me
you never gave a fuck
why did you have to go and take my Life from me
Looking in your eyes
i finaLLy reaLize
that everything you said was taking Life from me
the memories feeL me back
why did you have to go and take my Life from me
and then you say your sad
Lost everything you had
stiLL everyday your aLways taking Life from me

SYAF DOESN"T GiVE A DAMN ANYMORE!!
WOOOHOOO.
=DD

No comments: