Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Photobucket
Yawns~
Woke up from my beauty sLeep when daddy caLLed.
Effing tired so i just Let it ring,but fortunateLy or is it UNfortunateLy,sis picked up the phone,my phone,my OLD phone.
She switched back my oLd phone,the big and buLky back to me and took back the cute smaLL phone.What a bitch.Hate her.Effing.Hate her !Hate Hate Hate her.
Nevermind,i swear i wiLL buy a new phone.Mummy!!hahaha.
PLanned to actuaLLy study with Fauzee but being such a busy dude,he din' managed to meet up,or so i thought.The truth is,i make up the reasons why we din' meet him.nyaha.
ok.shut
SadLy,the truth is,engLish Lessons is becoming more interesting !HeLL yeaah !hahaha.=DD
Gosh.
And what with friendster dudes nowadaes??
i hve encountered a coupLe of this type of peeps.
"heyy,u see,i don't onLine often so just give me your no."
What the fuck.
it is becoming cLearer that you guys are just using that Lyrics to get some girLs.
And what with attached dudes.Love making new friends huh?
Shittaye.
=P
PuL.
i effing miss you !
You did remember me huh?
Messaging me a few days back.
you are my cookie !
hehe.
=DD
tomorrow is a Wednesday.i hate Wednesday !
And if you guys have been noticing things,
you wouLd have noticed that my skin has chnged into this kinda styLe,just Like my friendster's !
ehe.i Like this kinda styLe.
And if you guys don't understand what imma taLking about.
hmmm.Shut up.
hahaha
ok.me shuddup !
BYE dearies

No comments: