Sunday, July 20, 2008

=DD
i forced a smiLe,to ease my pain.
fake !
-My head is somehow spinning,maybe Lacking of proteins,but wait,i did ate at breakfast.Too much sLeep?Yes,maybe that is the probLem.
-Yesterday met up with Spec,Syu's friend and i tagged aLong.Ate at Secret Recipe PLaza Sing.Ordered Cordon BLeu + some other food & drinks.FortunateLy,Faz gived us a 30% discount[as he worked there] and Spec paid $20 and the rest was paid by Syu and me !Gosh,thnkies guys !<3>
-PuL !Where are you?You are missing in action from me Mister !You faiLed to message me and i have not seen u onLine since Like forever!And i hate it to be Like this.SeriousLy,i have been dreaming about you for two consecutive days.Maybe because you have been thinking about me or i have been thinking about you wayyy too much.haha.Gosh,and yeahh,i do wish for you to contact with me reaL soon aLright?Misses,with Love' Syaf <33
-RaciaL harmony day.To go or not to go?ALL i need is a Cheongsam,too bad,chinese nowadeas do not own one.Mum was about to sponsor me and Syu to buy one when oLdest sis rejected the idea.pfft.Thanks so much !
-ALready two person said that Syu has becoming darker than me !Are they bLind or something?Figures.And another two person aLso actuaLLy said i Look Like an indonesian actress.Who,u may ask?Search me.hehe.i wiLL take that as a compLiment i supposed.=DD
i wiLL caLL you next month.
=PP
Loves

No comments: