Friday, July 18, 2008


what a cutie !!ahaha.
aLrite Yo !

-i'm aLone.Everybody was out.Second sis went to hang out at Nuriha's crib,unfortunateLy i did not tagged aLong.Third sis went to meet up with Zarin aka Abu Zarin aka AbuDeCLuzZarin.hahaha.ok,shut.dick.=P And Syu said he is cutee,hmmm,does her Love beggining to bLoom?*yawn* next>>>=DD

-Did not sit for the Geog test as i was absent from schooL.geee,i don't care.=/

-StiLL have not found any Qipao yet.Quick!Quick!Contact me if you know of any shops seLLing Qipao.pffft.Or i swear i won't go to schooL !hmph !=X

-My throat is sore,My Left eye,swoLLen.Nur said this is because i keep peeking at the dude opposite my bLock.nyahahas.=DD

-Where is he?is he stiLL aLive.Miss his jokes Lah the-dude-opposite-my-bLock..SeriousLy.But missing him does not mean that i Like him.right?Righttttt.*figures*

-Moments ago,there are four cookies under my bLock washing their big bikes !wooo..And up from my room,Nur was trying to catch their attention.hahaha.XD!

-i had this horrifying dream Last night.eeee.Syu was kiLLed in a hit-and-run accident.i was devastated.Mourning Like some freak and the worst part is,in my dream,i wished that i was just dreaming,but i just couLd not seem to wake up.FortunateLy,the next morning i found myseLf woken up from this nightmare.ish2.=DD So the moraL is,do not be bad to your sister cause you wiLL be dreaming of her being dead & u wiLL Like-so-caLLed regret of whatever u have done to her.nyeehee.

-Tomorrow?no pLans.PLans pLans pLeasee..pretty pLease.Pathetic pLease.pfft
aite,Syaf outz~

No comments: