Tuesday, July 29, 2008

i was about to go to sLeep
when this urged to post what had happened moments ago make its way here.
Hee..
My cookie aka dude next door aka puL
just caLLed me !
Hes been M.i.A for a Long time...
Effing miss him.
weee`
i can't heLp smiLing and dreaming about him since..
nyahaha
=DD
He is busy this few weeks,that what he toLd me or what i thought i want him to say.
Damn.Desperate for his voice.
i knew it was him when i first heard his voice but i stiLL have some doubts.
Haha
How different.
When this guy caLLs me,i ignored the ringing
but when its cookie,i don't wanna put down the phone !
hahaha
SadLy,we taLk for a short whiLe,but yet,im feeLing soo good nowww..
nyeehee
=DD
Eventhough its just a phone caLL
but i know he is thinking about me
or care
ok
whatever.
=P
Loves` Syaf

No comments: