Sunday, July 20, 2008

Photobucket
Remember when i said i dreamt of puL?
For two consecutive days infact.
The story goes Like this:
Dream 1:
SuddenLy i found him inside my house,on my bed.
And we were Like taLking crap,and i toLd him how i miss him and stuffs.[see,i toLd ya,i've been thinking about him]hehs.How it ends?i forgot it from there.
=DD
Dream 2:
He caLLed me and i was so shocked.i asked where had he gone and again i miss him terribLy.End.=DDteehee
And you see majority of peopLe said that dreams are just an opposite of what you are facing in reaL Life.
=}
Saddened.
WhiLe me and Nur were waLking aLong my corridor,we couLd not miss on checking PuL's house.It was not dark,his room was Lit up.He stiLL hasn't gone to sLeep nor are out.hmmm.CaLL me a staLker baby.Just for you.
Loves' Syaf
nyahahhas.
=DD
Dicks.
~oh boy,i keep peering out my window every hour.
shhhhh...
And BFH,i've caught your coLd.
0.0

No comments: