Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Romance
Cousins shouLdnt gossip about their cousins..
Right?
They shouLdnt taLk behind their cousin's back.
=/

My oLdest sis informed me that my cousin LabeLLed us,the four sisters 'merepek'.
Cause of peircing their nose & smoking,mayb.but i m not guiLty !
The weird thing is,she compLain about us ,& dat incLude my oLdest sis, to MY oLdest sis husband?isnt that weird?
how can u gossip about someone to dat someone's husband??
hahahah
0.0
& there r more.
My cousin do not aLLowed his sister to sLeepover in my house coz he accused us of being vioLent.
whatt?
coz again the reasons is smoking + peircings.
to my surprise,i was puLLed to tis category too.
wtf
LittLe did he know his angeLic sister r da same
=.=
so,pLs.
stop gossiping about our famiLy
we r just fine !
=}
& btw,if u r having troubLe tagging me
da soLution is to put ur mouse at my tagboard & dnt move it whiLe typing.
understood?
kLau tk phm boLe *tut*
BYE!

No comments: