Friday, July 04, 2008

it didnt cross my mind to bLog today
but
was informed of yet another devastating news
tt is , fr me
=[
sisters r aLL out doin' their own things.
eg,cLubbing + werking
cried my heart out behind Locked door.
reasons being of my too sensitivity seLf
[comment made by bro-in-Law]
added more hurts to my nearLy fuLL bottLed feeLings.
mayb this is the time.
[to Let it aLL out]
=/
FinaLLy reLieving myseLf off my heavy heart
i feeL quite cLear-headed now
=}
[finaLLy a smiLe]
=/
ish
Dearest BFH caLLed
she got a bad news to teLL
ok.mayb right now,right this moment,after the "amie-atikah" incident,aLL i wish is for ignorance to be a bLiss.i seriousLy dunt wanna noe aneting !
0.0
PuL,my fren,my fren-who-stay-infront-of-my-bLck-,the-guy-who-i-found-hard-to-admit-tt-i-Like-him,is cntcting wif Eeda.
hey,i noe tt girL.she is oso da one, who my ex,wanna get to noe her betta too.
=[
why must it aLwaes be this way?
within our,MY circLes of friends?
if it was a stranger,i wLdnt even care a hoot !
damn.
what the use of reading books abt not sweating the smaLL stuffs when this seems to be a so big stuff to me??
over-reacting?
mayb.
yes.mayb i am.=/
[this is the reasons of opening ur heart.]
but this has been happening to many times !
& i knew i need to get a break.
whiLe conferencing wif Syu & Nur,i sudd. feeLs i need to be aLone,so i simpLy put my hp dwn,bt did nt hang up.
0.0
even the cookies beside me cLdnt bring up my mood.
i guess my mood is Lying on my feet now.
0.0
i totaLLy need some space
=/
& so much thoughts of "u r da nex one"
=DD
frget it
i am Leaving this with a ~wide SMiLE~
coz they say,dont sweat the smaLL stuffs & it aLL smaLL stuffs!
XD!!

No comments: