Wednesday, August 27, 2008

its been awhiLe since i Last bLog.
ALLow me to write a Long post for today.
=]
Ok,here it goes...

Communication breakdown,
i have been experiencing it,with my peers and if you are reading this and you think i am referring to you.You might be just right !
i get bored easiLy,i get confused too often and my heart couLdn't stop pumping.
Duhhh,i mean it has been pumping faster than ever.
i hate it this way.
i thought my Life is fiLLed with an endLess Loop of excitement and happiness,but LittLe did i know,aLL this 'good times' are going to end soon.
if you can't understand what i am babbLing about,it may be because i jumped from another topic to another without any warning.
Both sisters are having reLationship probLems.ShaLam texted to Syahirah "btw,i Left something at your door,hope you don't Like it."
And my frightened mind was thinking.
'CHUCKY?'And Syu,how Faz is too cLose with his bestfriend.
0.0"" unnecessary stress actuaLLy.
MaLay homework,articLe,stress.
Education breakdown,
im too stupid.
BiMBO?No,that wouLd onLy means that i am saying im pretty.
And guess what?ShaLam is outside after saying he isn't coming down to Teban.
oh,how sweeet..
Surprise me Like that baby !haha.
Faz used to do that to Syu too,in order to win her heart back.
Sweeeeetttt.
But,i have never approved of their reLationship.
XD Once in a whiLe,i used to say Venom name infront of my parent[oh,pnjng umor,he just msg me]ok,back,than my mum was Like "india??!" Maybe it is my fauLt or my poor pronounciation skiLLs but i swore i didnt said "Virnam!!"uh-huh,that is what she heard.=P
OH yeahh B,im stresser than you.
After being the 6th person to get in the high risk of retaining next year,i am speechLess.
HELP ME.
HELP ME.
SEriousLy,HELP ME.
SOS.
HELP !
Tomorrow,my date with Venom,after about a period of time not seeing each other.
Jyeahh,Effing miss him.
Ofcourse,i've got some tips from teachers to onLy concentrate on your 2 best subjects,but onLy if you are confident that you are gonna pass your EngLish that is.
My mind is in a twirL.
Some random thoughts,i reaLLy need to express it aLL out.
Sorry if your eyes are hurting by seeing too many words in a big chunk paragraph.
i don't hoLd any responsibiLities.
Can't wait for the fasting month.
ALL cLans,hope we can get back together and break our fast.
=)
Teachers are going to caLL my parents.
How much more do you guys need to poLLute their mind about us.
Vice-principaL caLLed,that is enough.
ShaLam going to enter my house soon.
Without any hesitation,my bro-in-Law has aLready dust off dirts from the fLoor and stuff.
But for now,he is too shy to even step his right foot in my house.
Pffft.
i wish i don't get a shy guy.
Yeahh,seriousLy,i miss VENOM !
woohooo.
ALL this shit,need to be squeeze out,out from my thinking brain.
i am just a Lazy Lazy Lazy girL.
This Lazy attitude need to evacuate out of my Lazy seLf.
This attitude wouLd onLy get me into a bigger mess than what i have aLreadi make.
CLeaning it aLL up,is not an issue.but to a Lazy girL Like me,it is.
Math Lessons.
Even when teacher was teaching it sLowLy or fast,either way isn't productive enough.
So guys , do give me moraL support or anything.
i don't need a penciL to penetrate into my hoLe.
Ok,indirectLy you know what i mean.
i am stressing about that fucking thing too !
UNNECESSARY !UNNECESSARY !ini semua tak penting !
is this Long enough?
i guess it is.
My heart is stiLL pumping,hurting.
Making hard for me to breathe.
i wish i couLd be taLL.
=DD
i am hungry.Havent eaten.
Guess i shouLd sacrifice my sLeep for tonight.
Pondering.

No comments: