Wednesday, August 20, 2008

i woke up.
The room was dark and i noticed i am aLone in the room.
pffft.
Got myseLf to a sitting position and fLashed my mind back to reaLity.
Makeup hasnt remove and Venom hasnt caLLed back.
WaLked out to the Living room,peopLe,famiLies,asking irreLevant questions.No mood to answer,kept quiet.hahaha !i prefer if nobody taLked to me for awhiLe now.My mood is effing bad.
=/

Tomorrow,heres the pLan.
Go to schooL,after schooL,rush to the train station.
The things that i bring to MaLaysia?
My schooL uniform and shoes.
Great.

Cant wait for tomorrow.

Venom,
ehhe
=)
We shouLd be meeting up right now,but you are too busy studying huh dude.
eLeh.

Went to Yishun today.
PoLycLinic.
A maLay 'makcik' attended to me.
OMG,stop Lecturing me Like im somekind of a minahrep.
grrr
She thought that i am one of the types of maLay girLs nowadaes.
huuuuu~
ok,whatever.

im soo gonna miss Nur and Venom + some peeps.haha.hehe.m p.-.-"
Four whoLe days without contacting?!
Good grief..
=X

No comments: