Sunday, April 05, 2009


Yes.its time for me to update.
i was daunted by yesterday nightmare.
Here how it goes Like.
A girL whom i knew from friendster hate me so much that i was scared out of my wits.
She even said that i was fLirtatious.
Oh my God,that statement is absoLuteLy faLse.
EventuaLLy,my nightmare was due to yesterday happenings when i press 'esc' to aLomost aLL chatbox window except for three person.
So the connection is there.
i was LabeLed as arrogant.
Anyway it was just a dream.


My mood unfortunateLy may get infected by someone's behavior towards me.
And i am in a bad mood now.
=/

Sometimes,it aint even worth trying.
Certain peopLe doesn't worth the attention
and someone need not try so hard to grab the attention.
Right.
& Someone shouLd reaLLy stop over-reacting over such a triviaL matter.
its reaLLy is unnecessary.
'Cause Life is aLL about chiiLing.

No comments: