Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So had my 2.4 km run today and fortunateLy my Legs aint having cramps and therefore there are no reason for me to skip schooL tomorrow.
Gotten the ninth position in my cLass,basicaLLy the second runner-up for the girLs.
Yes,i'm a runner* quoted by Mr...errr...Mr Phua.
Yes,thats his name.


Anyway,here a situation i want you guys to observe.
Situation:
Friend 1:Why arent you with them anymore?Did you guys fight?
Me:Ermm,no.Our friendship just fades away...
~That situation happened to me coupLes of years back.
So apparentLy i know how it feLt Like to feeL Left out or being ignored or doesnt seems important in the 'cLique'.
So the main point is,we are neutraL,maybe its *** who are fading away from us.

Going to have a faciaL tomorrow at Jurong Point...
So i guess i wont be hanging out after schooL.
HeeXD

i miss someone badLy that i am feeLing morose.
=X

EventuaLLy,i think im sLacking in my studies.Again.
Grrrrrrr`

No comments: