Monday, April 27, 2009

Was appearing offLine just now,when i scanned through my contact List and finaLLy saw the truth in everything.
A guiding Light wishing for me to go into a maybe brighter and deeper side of Life.
To forget the Lust and the heartache of a gLimpse of Love entering into my souL.
Even make me forget about making new friends or even touching this Laptop ever again,but to just vanish off from the cyber-worLd.
Not to mention to bury my handphone but spent time with onLy my beLoved friends.
To stay in schooL as Long as i can and not step foot into reaLity.
Oh dang-June hoLidays are nearing...
Who am i going to spend the one whoLe month duration with?
Haha.Anyway...
i shaLL never Let any boy take usefuL advantage of me on the fxking first date.
i wiLL not regret as at that point of time,that was what i reaLLy wanted.XP
Anyway,i thought he din' date Chinese girLs?
i am too fuLL of myseLf to expect a positive side on everything again.
i shaLL abide by my negative thoughts that what has been happening is for a fxking reason.
i reaLLy do need a break right now,cut-off from aLL this phenomenon.
0.0*
Unprecedented,but im aLL too prepare and aware of this ending.
it wasnt that difficuLt to cope with this and aLL i feLt was a twist in the pit of my stomach.
That wasnt so bad.
Haha.
How i wish i couLd LabeL and caLL him names...but its not fair right?
But im suree he wiLL taLk about me to maybe someone Like what he did to me.
Criticizing the girL.

Poor thing.
i am getting my Life back.
AtLeast i know what i am Looking forward in Life.
Ogay,now im getting superior.
Sorry.
i shouLd reaLLy buckup on my EngLish Language.
Anyway,i hope he doesnt read this.
HeheXD
WiLL update on my current tests scores when i've receive them.
Be safe~
OveraLL mood-im OK.
X)

No comments: