Monday, April 21, 2008

false hopes and dreams
Tis is nt fr time-pass,
nt a poem either.
juz a Letter to a crush.=}
Dear crush,
not another infatuation
not another one sided-Lie.
in tis deadLy situation weak enough it is;to fight.
Da mutuaL feeLings has died wen hatred rays repLace the dim Light.
da depeting memories forcibLy Left stranded on a nite soo duLL.
ur eyes was bLinded by my onLy gLowing souL.
u cLdnt see me
u wLdnt need me
aLL tat i wish for u to be.
u purr i was da sweetest thang.
why da faLse hopes??
ive hurts peeps aLng da way bt ur arrow deepen into my cLosed doors.
kneeLin' dwn,
u make me hoping.
to be one of ur precious deeds.
we were nvr da same,
our Line was of diff pace.
it was nvr meant to be and if u cLd onLy see
how much u matters.
da smiLe u sent was my yearns.
Boy,im thirsty for ur affection.
why does it ends tis way,
why da frenship remains?
ur nt trying hard enough to get by,
i've tried.
Egoistis agenda wont Lead us nowhere.
why da fLirting n teasing wen im nt da oen fr u.
why da concerns wen dts nt a genuine care.
NegLected my miLLion sLeepLess nite tinkin abt da curve u put on my face.
tore my heart open,
i didnt give it to u on purpose,
cnt figure out hw u stoLe my heart.
SpeechLess n faded is tis hw da book ends?
nthng bt gd frens?
Let chnge da concLusion,
Let us end tis happiLy ever after.
though even if we make it,
i noe it wont be pLeasant.
Bt im suree,
im gLad having u once in my Life.
come on,
Let us dance to tis sng forever.
Come n teLL me i ws nvr da one;i wLdnt wanna waste my time.
u gave up ur ego.
i gave up mine.
u Left me to rue wif juz enough to survive in tis penetence.
Feed me wif ur charm,
u did.
Dear boy,
dnt see me Like a desperate chick.
Observe me Like da chick u r desperate to.
i dnt wanna Lose u agaen,
its 3 yrs too Lng n 1 yr pathetic engh fr me to roam aLne.
be mine??
how obsessed i am.
how naive i have become.
Lets us officiaLLy cLOse tis book.
Leave me.
Dear crush.
Tis is juz an infatuation.
juz a perfect one-sided Lie.
=}
~Love Syaf.
RSVP.

No comments: