Friday, April 11, 2008

7-8 yrs friendship?haha.=]
minah merepek tap okLah.haha=P
mish tis crazy guy!
tuu da smbng giLe babi.ooops!haha.=DD
weee..kwn since Lst yr .hehe.=D
she da jad minahrep beb.haha!=P
aawww.=]
?da quite smbng pon.=P
miss dem.hahaha.
As i sit aLone,
with da warm sun on my back,
i reaLize sumtings missing,
a part of me which Lacks..


cLd it be da trees,
reachin' fr da sky?
or cLd it b da chiLdren,
waLkin home,
who pass me by..


Perhaps
i miss da birds,
chirpin' sweetLy above my head?
aLL i feeL is restLessness,
a part of me is dead..


i knw nw wat it is,
nw i reaLize wat is wrng,
its da feeLin',
they caLL soLitude,
aLL my frens r gone..


of coz i knw,
dat s we grow,
we have to make our way,
we aLL must pLot a diff course,
to go by everyday..


i aLwaes tot my frenships,
wLd be round,
juz Like da moon,
but u see,
i m nt ready,
for it aLL end so soon..



i miss their happy Laughter,
fLoatin' on da wind,
i miss the many secrets,
dat circuLate within..


Da onLy way to keep,
our friendship woven tight,
is to keep in contact aLwaes,
n den we'LL be aLright!


~much Love.=DD
imyg

No comments: