Friday, April 04, 2008

the beauty of art.
this is what i caLL beauty.=]

i need inspiration fr my oncoming art.theme 'beauty'
ok.teLL me to shut up!
haha.=DD
this one's hot.:P
i knew what i want
i want to get hoLd of what i want
but the first step is yet to take
it's the cruciaL part to begin at
i have a dream
but i have queries
if i can Live up to my dreams
what is taking me back?
i suppose it's just a Lack of
opportunity & the sLightest Luck
but with Lots of enthusiasm &
determination & never give up attitude
pLus Lots of Luck
the dream wiLL be mine
Sooner or Later
we'LL just see.
it wont be a dream after aLL,
it'LL be a dream come true.
=]


i gasped with awe.
now-as usuaL,i was Left
stranded aLone-again with books as my bestfriend
in a corner.
nobody care,not a souL.
but i knew tis is not the end.
im wiLLing to sacrifice my aLL..
the beauty of Life i wiLL witness
not frgetting the soLitude i wouLd nvr negLect.


i gasp again!what has overcome me.
writing poems with deep feeLings & meaning??
hahaha.
OMG.
that[Lets not mention names]has stood me up agaen!
[in some sort of way]
i have had enough of ur motherfcuker attitude.
u r nt even trying.
jus get Lost
i wish u wiLL jus Let me go.
or guiLtiness wiLL haunt me.
u wont give up.effing.i noe.
Lets frget abt tis but i am stiLL hoLding a grudge over u!jackass.
overacting??i tink not!u aint worth my time.
pfft/
i sounded Like my aLter ego.
=.=""""""
im sorry peepos.
=DD


when is the right time for me to have big curLs?!
wait,
the probLem Lies with da money.
saving but yet keep spending.
good job syaf.
ahaha.



2mrrw speech day.
ofcoz.
i did not win any prize..
=.="
how obvious cLd dt be?
hehe.
but wiLL be coming dwn to schL to support peepos.
errr...
hahaha.
post nie syaf mcm phm Lurh.
ahha.
& ooh hawtie,i miss u!!
:P

~Beauty Lies in the eye of the beholder.
=]
~i feeL soo different & yet so aLive!=Pyeah.

No comments: