Tuesday, April 08, 2008

peepos says Sar Benett Look Like me.
or i Look Like her
does it make any diff.??
we stiLL Look the same the other way round.
ok.quit the perasan-an.
im excited for sport day.
pLus a bit of nervousness.
hehs
it wiLL be my first time running for 100m
in my sec schL yr.haa.
im scared of the gunshot!
arghh!
how??
what if i did a terribLe strt & became Lst?!
arghh.or worse 4th?
i hate it wen i came in forth.
coz atLeast if i came in third i wiLL get an award bt forth?!
its too excruciating.was tht how u speLL it??
haha
omg.
jus wish me Luck.=PP
hmmhmm.
i dunno i am soo open-minded.
i am.
fcuk
haha
aLritey.poohpooh is a dinasaur!
take care.
~i dream a worLd where u cn see
i dream a miLLion sLeepLess night
i dream a fire wen u touching my hand
but it twist into smokes wen i turn on the Light
im speechLess & faded
its too compLicated is tis how the book ends
nothing but gd frens?
i wish i was LoneLy instead of just onLy
crystaL & see through but nt enough to u
u dun need me
u dont Love me
the way i wish u wLd
the way i noe u cLd.
thnks fr being such a gd fren.
=DD
~dedicated to some guys that i cLdnt grab hoLd of
& Let dem fade away.bodow peh jtn.haha.wtv.tkde haL uh.
[ok.shut.mcm minah merepek jek bbL.haha!=P]
=[
what a sad story.serious.sobx!
=[





No comments: