Saturday, November 03, 2007

[gosh.Leg crampcramp!]


woLLoo.
so yest wen to ECP.
fr cLass bbq thingy.
wen wif inshirah,hanz n yim ben.
was boarding da bus wen inshirah said dat she has reach da interchnge n dat syu n me was Late.
soo.dadada.
after aLighting saw yimben aLONE.so asked him where is hanz n insh.he said.'dere'.
ok.
so dey was behind us.actuaLLy boarding da same bus as syu n me.
n syu n me did nt even notice abit!ishishish.sungguh tk pndng org.
hahaha.

reach dere quicKLy rent a coupLe bike n ride wif hidayah.i in frnt.yeah.
rent it fr 1 hr.
n yeah.
gt one part,me,hidayah,hanz n yun hui was riding da coupLe bike.
aLL 4 person on da COUPLE bike.get it?haha.
quick.juz imagine.gosh.den gt butt cramp.
hehs.

at 8 or 9 sumting.sent insh to da bustp.
foLLow by huda which her father fetch her.
n da rest of 2b.
go home 2 gether wif dem.
k.
byebye..



hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha.
=DD



n 2dae.
its actuaLLy a saturday.
n i did nt even step my foot outside.
coz im broke agaen.
bt sumone stiLL owe me MANEY[money]
hehs.



daadaddaaa..


x)

No comments: