Tuesday, November 27, 2007

ok.tis story im gg to teLL is uber scary.
weLL it is if u witness it urseLf.
ooowww..

my cousin hp,somehow recorded 'someone' voice on his hp.
sumkind Like a witch voice.uh-huh.
it was mumbLin' d whoLe record & wen it cme to d Lst prt.
it sudd. becme cLear.dt 'someone' said''kLau tidak..mati La kau"
ok.trnsLte.."if nt u cn die!"..den goes d Laughin.hihihi.
super duper sacry mary had Litte Lamb.hoho.
so d story begins,wen my cousin ws sLeepin',he put his hp under d tabLe.he ofcoz Locked his hp first.at 11.18,d voice ws recorded.by itseLf.nice.'shes' hightech.figures how she noes wen d recordin gonna end.& Laugh!



dear god,pLs protect my cousins........................


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.