Wednesday, November 07, 2007

gdmorning sunshine!
oh crap.
its nearLy midnight n i am aLreadi feeLing morning mood fr 2morrow.
hehes.
bye.


so headed to schL.
n inshirah msg.'so aLreadi at schooL'
[i did nt repLy as my hp was Left at hme.]
den she msg syu.'oi.reach schooL aLreadi?'
mrh nmpk.n syu eventuaLLy did nt repLy coz pp8 Low.
hah.
ok2.
here goes my script of da day.
**'r u bLind?ngak punya mata ya?*ikut Lengok org indon,or in fact marLa's]
k.
bye.

reacch schooL.SAW DA BOARD Look at it.
wooyeah.
3A.wat a nice name.gotten GEOG n ART.
soo cooL!huda n inshirah stiLL sticks wif us.yay!=]
ok.nt da cooL part.hidayah,hanz n syahira.wen to 3B.=[
aww.gonna miss theirs noisiness[esp hidayah's]
hahaha!


after schooL wen to marina wif fatihah,shira,indah,syu n shyra.
den headed to bugis supposedLy wif dem bt sumhow at bugis street we wen our seperate ways.
so Left syu,me n shyra.soo much of da 'pandan outing'.den shop shop shop.after severaL hrs[i tink]shira caLLed n said dey r gg hme,r we staying.i said yah.so bye.=]oh she said bye too.
k2.
Let me Laugh first.
hahahahahaha!gosh.*weird.i mean myseLf ok shira.n oh.u said my hair is kasar!aku cekik kau!whuawhuawhau.*eviL Laugh.bye.

soo dats it.
dats my day.
byebye.




wait2.
Last time.


r u bLind?ngak punya mata yah?


n in sumway syu is trying to steaL my Lyrics.


=.='


BYE!

No comments: