Thursday, November 22, 2007

i decided to put tis sonG.the titLe is move aLnG.. Gahh.yah..its remind me of eruL.tat sicktard. da sonG was popuLar wen i was wif him dat period of time.. & after a Good two weeks toGether,we eventuaLLy broke up. yeah.hardcore!!hahaha..wth..yeah. i was totaLLy cooL abt it on da outside.bt no deep dwn inside ofcoz im nt. i was reaLy sad & dissapointed coz yeah hes da one who ask for da breakup. haha. & i stiL cndLnt frGet him after period of time. i was soo obsessed wi him. seriousLy i cLd cry where is my pride bitch*qns mrk* i cut myseLf.. oh yes!
i cut myseLf writin his name on my wrist. in BiG Letterss! o coz it hurts bt wat do i cre im uz n obsessed kid. i write his name over my personaL diary. i cried or him. den one day,i reLise.. why am i doin tis he doenst even cre abt me nymore. im uz wstin my time thinkin bt him. Like seriousy..=.=" suddenLy..Like super suddenLy d nex dy i frGet abt him coz i uz found myseL n admire to think of. wahh.& i sid to myseLf dt i cd find more bett uy den him.duhh..=.=" it happens Last yr btw.[da whoLe story] hurhur..=PP yeah peeps.move aLnG no mtter wt u do!!in ny sitution.den tis yr. he tried to cntct me. evritime he sms. i repy im bz. wth. desperte kid! u!!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: