Friday, June 05, 2009

What is my true fear?


~i've aLways ponder to myseLf whenever im aLone as to whose genes do i inherit.
i mean ofcourse i know its from my parents,but stiLL which parents' genes more.
And it aLL came down to a concLusion when i was about to go out on a date some times back.
When my mum asked whether the guy im dating with is handsome or rich?
Ok,maybe my mum din' queried about weaLth that much but stiLL...
And it aLL went down when my oLdest sis asked the same question..
Hmm..
Now maybe i shouLd ask my mum who the cuLprit is.
Or maybe i shouLd just point my finger to my grandma.
~Anyway,went out with Ariffin yesterday to Henderson waves.
it was a casuaL meetup and since we are Living in the same area,whoever get to the bustop Last shaLL buy for the other person a chocoLate.
But somehow he treat me to a drink instead.
WeLL,i was feeLing rather thirsty yesterday.
Anyway,the pLace was cooL.
Reached home at 11.00p.m and saw my aunt.
SHALL.NOT.ELABORATE.
~Another weird thing is eventhough the jerk i used to date Like centuries ago,my mum stiLL asked about him !
Effen' sick of that.
And therefore that reaLLy taught me a Lesson as to NOT decLare anything to my parents again regarding guys.
And yesterday to my horror,my dad intervene into my 'dating' Life.
God,so awkward~

No comments: