Sunday, November 16, 2008

i've typed afew sentences before my Laptop went dead.
HeLL,i din even know that this frickin post din automaticaLLy save my draft.
i am so destroyed.
i din remember what i am suppose to type.
So Lets make this another random post.


Aye !
A guy used to ask me,'what is aye?'
i din even have the exact answer but i gave him an answer of my own.
Now after i've mature and are exposed to the worLd,i suddenLy reaLized,what the meaning
actuaLLy means.
Aye,this guy.
He destroys me.
Look,Lets get to the point..
What am i doing infront of this eLectronic device on a sunday anyway?
Shit,you guys have no idea that i've been staying at home aLmost aLL day.
PLans?PeopLe?asked me out on a date?im effen bored.0.0*

No,im not desperate or anywhere near it,but i seriousLy need to get out to breathe in the fresh air.
i am going to schooL tomorrow,retrieve back my reportbook?
Yes,i've toLd you.

After the news was getting oLd,suddenLy a good friend of his asked me a pretty dumb question.
HeLL,he did not teLL the whoLe worLd about our reLationship.Great though.

Any job vacancy?i need a job.
HeLL,hoLidays effen destroys me.
Cant wait for schooL to reopen.
And this Lead to my birthday nearing around the corner.
Sure.
My achin' eLbow.

i've pLenty of money,im not even broke.
But yet,the money is of no use.
Money reaLLy destroys me.

i figure when wiLL my cLass outing be heLd.
i've no effen idea when is the date.
And i bet noone wiLL urge me to go anyway.[i din pay for the foods and stuffs]
Oh,how i miss my cLassmate !
i am genuine.

Friendster sucks.
Look i think i shaLL join tagged,facebook,myspace or anything.
i want to have miLLion of friends.Cyber-friends to be exact.
im effen bored.
Lets drown ourseLves with books.

Some peopLe toLd me to join acting,heLL,i din even know i couLd act !

Random much?
i shaLL stop here,since i've run out of words and there is nothing to say anyway.
And my engLish Language?i shaLL brush up on it.
Right.
Sure.
i am so destroyed .

No comments: