Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Booyaka !
weeeeeeee`

So yesterday,around mid-afternoon suddenLy reaLized that the cLass BBQ was being heLd.
After contacting some peeps,we have to reach Bedok at 3?
And it was aLready 1 pLus i think.
So the reason wasnt because of the timing ofcourse,but a coupLe of other reasonabLe reasons.
Right.
Sure.

AfteraLL i've got a pLan.
Niway head out at 4.30 eventhough pLanned to meet at 3.30[i was aLready READY]Right.So waited for Mizi[i feLL asLeep].
TotaLLy unexpected when i first saw him.
The Last time was when i was Like 12?And i thought he was wayy hot[at that time]
Rode on his bike[my first time,weLL,partLy]
it was bLack in coLour so was i,and the heLmet was in bLack too.
So it was reaLLy cooL.
i don't want to ride another bike ever again.
it wiLL effen bore me to death !
Sure.
And
i paid for my OWN effen Lunch !
it sucks.
TotaLLy not an ideaL first date,[not to go dutch anyway]he is so destroyed.
Saw bitch from schoLL,HeLL she doesnt even aknowLedged me,a smiLe the Least?
Not.
Frickin' surprised`
After that hang out around Jurong West,pLus saw Syafiq !
Hang out with them for awhiLe,right.
Head home at 6.30 !!
He need to get to work,too unexpected.
PLease,i don't wanna go on another date,with anyone,anywho.never !
i am so effen destroyed !
And the thing is,i hate it when a guy imitates my taLk.
Yes,i sometimes sounded whiny and stuff,but that doesnt give them the green Light to make fun of me.
TotaLLy not funny and they receive a roLL on the eye from me.
Fcuk off.
nyeh nyeh
weeee`
teeheeXD

Reached home?Guess what?
FamiLy ordered Mac without me.
They din' even bother to order for me !
Effen sad.

And heLL,i shouLd reaLLy change my skin
bLog skin you dummy !
HAha
Not that im in Love or anything.
Grrrr`

SuddenLy i reaLLy effen miss ShahriL.
My best-friend?
Right.
The Last time i contacted with him was Like Dec07.
How couLd he ditch his friend just cause` he got a girLfriend.
Frickin' ..
Haha,ok shuddup

And where the heLL is BFH?
i miss her.
Not !
HAhaha
HeLL-o,i wouLdnt even write someone's name if i din' miss them.
Sure.

OikOik`
ok,i copied someone.

Effen destroyed

No comments: