Monday, May 05, 2008

What a great day today.
=.=
For the 8th time syu & i were Late to schL.
Ms Fun sudd caught up with me.
& strted insuLting me for wearing makeup to schooL.
it is onLy a powder,mind you.
Then the bLabbering started,pimpLes & oiLy skin.
Thanks again for adding up my confidence in my naturaL state.
wtf.

After schooL has detention.
Mr Jonathan barged right in & said in a stern voice.
"Don't cabut ah"repeatedLy.
*gasp*
*Laughs*omg.you can see in this post im a LiL bit exagerated.
is that how u speLt it.wtv.
Ponder ponder ponder.
When is the auspicious time for me to strt mugging my head off?
i am stiLL in La-La-Land fyi.
stiLL thinking abt nthng Linking to my bLeak future.
how am i gg to survive in this penitence?
i am aiming for Singapore poLy but how am i gg to breathe the atmosphere dere if i have no confidence to take my O's??
CRAPSSSS.
so this year our quaLification for EOY has chnged.
you need to pass atLeast 5 subj.
& i got 6.
*cLap hand*
hahaha.nahh.you must be joking right.
crappiness..
ayee.
Syafiqah is missing someone badLy.
shucks
fcuk off.
thanks
bye!
=DDDD
~pLs dont hoLd any grudges.Let it aLL out.

No comments: