Wednesday, May 07, 2008

HeLL yeah today is the starting day fr MYE.
first off is eng composition.
so there i was writing words Like:crusade,rue,penitence and more.
i am positive the words did not go weLL with MY sentence.
=P
next paper is maLay.
There i was writing as if i have never spoken in maLay before!
Damn.uh-huh.i never knew that a maLay kid cLd faiL maLay.
wth.
=]
next stop is Geography.
it was ridicuLousLy damn fcuking hard.
weLL,it is,to me.
hahaha
There this one question about coast?but i have never came across the answer before.hahaha.
wth.
my eng sucks,my maLay fuck & my geography Lick!
hahaha
omg.
What i meant is that i need to wake up.
oh yeahh
see ya wen i see ya.
daaa..
=DD
&& i have dwnLoaded this oLiver James's theme.omgomg.his face is everywhere on my hp.hahaha.i Love ur Looks baby!
LoL.
rofL-[wLaah]

No comments: