Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Nude abstract,Gemmalyn Priela
Math paper 2 today.
phew,effing hard!
basicaLLy because i did not revise the previous night,if onLy i did,i wouLd ace in Maths.=D
stiLL Left another 45 minutes and i decided to sLeep.*i Left aLot of bLanks*
ishish.okay whatever.
and Mr Soh wouLdn't Let me.He toLd me to recheck and theres stiLL aLot of time.
=.=""""
heLLooooo!i give up!
After schooL i was suddenLy feeLing kinda sick.
fLu + fever.
why does it come at this time of week?
=[
Syu was planning to go riding with some guy and i was toLd to tag aLong but due to my sickness i passed.Nur repLace me.
HAHAHA!!
The interesting part?The guys stood them up.
*eviL Laugh*
so here we are at home doing nothing.
teehee..
OMG.
Art is just 2 days away and yet i have no idea what to draw for my finaL artpiece!
="[
it is soo stressfuL.haish.
regret?not much.

No comments: