Friday, September 21, 2007

ok.i was Like nt been bLogging u for Like wat?forever?[i mean in eng]ok.ive been bz..bz wif my Life i guess..guess its good to be bz den stuck here wif nuting worrying abt stuffs dat r juz wasting ur time..hmm.firstLy da probLems Lies in .....yeah.n ofcoz im gonna text my bLogging to da smaLLest size soo tat kepo ppL Like u cant read it!or mayb ur juz curious.get it?

schooL sux Like usuaL.or actuaLLy i cant describe it Like dat coz its my evriday Lives going thru da same ting agean.n i dunno wats happening in my heart.haish.its fuLL of jeaLousy.eg..?

n at schooL Like haha.its undescribLe.errm.haha.n now i was Like sticking 2gether wif syu.my sista?heh.n i was aLso Loike nt Layan-ing ppL.u knw hu u r?

n haha.my horoscope said dat i need to give my frens sum space.n dat sure Leave me n dem a BiG GAP.anyway.dey deserve it rite?nt?wtv.


aidoii.tmr gt famiLy reunionso caLled.n we have to canceL our Last minute pLan to buy some cLothes fr sat.cant wait sei!!haha.ofcoz kate ade dat boy pee.((:n now on sun i was dreading to go to mad.its Like does da teacher even knw dat we exist?Like i said.it betta be off.n she is stiLL onLine-ing now.hmph!heLo syaf.wat is ur prob?yeah.jeaLousy.i juz hate jeaLousy.pLs god!!heLp me wif dis sickness.heLp!!

n oh god!i stink!!haha.(:n now i was Like searching for da SMALLEST SMALLEST font n guess tis is it.


haiyo.how cLd i frgot abt mentioning dat guy.haha.ok.wen stroLLing on da corridor wanting to waLked dwn da stairs.yesh.saw him.he was Like Leaning [soo reLaxing] n msging.hu da heck?
oh2.jeaLousy agaen.oh no no syaf.stp it!!!ahhh!!

No comments: