Wednesday, September 26, 2007

hey peeps.im juz posting here to say tat pLs ppL dont bottLe up ur's feeLing.one day da bottLe wiLL be fuLL and suddenLy u wiLL cry out.weLL.its happen to me.
weLL.it may be hard to express ur feeLings to ppL but atLeast cry it aLL out okeh?or show sum sign.kapish?i dunt even understand it myseLf.hah.
weLL niwae.dunt ever ever bottLe up ur feeLings.
i rmbr one day wen suddenLy i cried for hmm..quite Long.on da Living room,in my room and in da toiLet.ish.aceept for da Living room nobodys knw dat im sobbing inside da toiLet n bedroom.n tiLL now.i stiLL bottLe up my feeLings.haha!n guess wen is da right time for me to crack.n wen it cracks,atLeast it give me a sign of reLief.

disini sahaja nasihat saya.bye!((:


[weLL it happens bcoz i guess tat ppL hate me n my behaviour.]dey once say tat i tink im aLL tat.i even make a List of da ppL dat 'hate' me.despressed huh?

No comments: