Wednesday, August 01, 2007

a day..(:


weLL.todae i gt a heartache n stomachache..haha..n a crazy idea..juz tot of having a boifiee..ehhe.n wish dat da face is Like da pic on my right!!haha!hmm..niwae,2dae saw him wen i go to skooL..n i even notice dat hes gt a haircut..haha!syaf2..soo scary!hee!(:

n 2dae tok to shafiq.yest. he ask me to prepare to tok.n u knw wat?i onLi tok my name is syafiqah!idiot2.ahh.afterdat ----- infront of me haha.n i saw aHEArt.soo sweet..den we need to go mother tongue.i saw him wen im going to da toiLet..stomachache.soo pain!haha.

hmm..den we go bck home straight den nvr saw him 2dae agaen.n syu keeps pestering me abt da incident.maknenek!actuaLLy.tmr im LAzy to go to schooL.COz gt maLay presentation n Lit..kurusamy..soo boring!bt den huda forced me to go..n say dat she is wiLLing to do da powerpoint for me n syu.haha!SOO Kind!hehe.ermm.soo i guess i shLd go tmr.bLeahx!hai hai haiya.now soo boring.n im soo sick of frenster.n bLog is quite boring..i nvr knew sumone actuaLLy mind reading aLL tis stupid werds.hmph!soo,cnnt say anitin too personaL..coz i knew sumone out dere...wiLL read it.n yah.dats wat bLog r for rite?ehhe.stupid syaf!hmm.kLoh.my time is goonna out..daa.oh gawd!syu cried agaen watching a cindereLLa story.crazy!hmm..no one hme rite now except fr my dad n bro in Law.soo bored!hmph!ah k.daa.(:
n yah..i forgot..todae is shahriL bdae..dun wan to wish him Lah..its been such a Long time since i msg him.i doesnt wan to suddenLy msg bck.Like wat!hmph.ah k.daa..(:

No comments: