Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ok,back by popuLar demand [LoL] im here to
update you guys about my day in schooL.
Our schooL Let us out haLf day as the 'O' LeveL's
students did weLL on their resuLts.
Thanks.
Next wiLL be my turn.
Another two years ofcourse.
So head out of cLass at 10.00 a.m.
PLanned to waLked out straight to the schooL gate but somehow the gurgLing grumbLing
giggLing[?!] sounds coming from my stomach forced me to sit down and have a kitkat.
LoL.
i mean,stayback to eat chicken !
Then somehow,the unexpected thing happened.
Me,Syu,Mira,Naemah and La[??] bonded over bottLes of appLe aLoe Vera.
LoL.
i mean,the unexpected thing was that i simpLy wasted my precious hours gossiping.
Haha.Joke.it was great Lahh,amaLkan sLaLu.weeeeeeee`
Finished up aLL my homework at the Last minute but i stiLL din managed to compLete the maths
question.
im so Lame.
Sorry
im hungry now.
Yes,its 12.29 a.m.
im gonna eat rice tonight.
Not that i wiLL get any fatter.
Not that i wouLdnt get any fatter.
Not that i wouLdnt want to get any fatter.
Ahh,anyway,my height shrunk by a centimetre and my weight,weLL,stiLL not acceptabLe.
Ahh,shuddup...
Syaf Woochy Benett vampire zombie outz ~
HeeX)

No comments: