Friday, January 02, 2009

i am too weary to post a Long Long winded post.
So i may just cut out the irreLevant detaiLs.
First of aLL,the first day of schooL has totaLLy ruin my Leisure time with my friends.
And,i supposed there is a no need for 'them' to separate Syu and me.
But heLL,is she going to transfer to my cLass,'cause she can't cope with the geniuses.
Yes,i frickin' miss Huda,inshirah,Hidayah,Syahira,Hanz and probabLy the whoLe 3E08 mothertongue cLass.=/
i miss MY 3A !!
i was feeLing dejected.
Guess what i did when it was recess time?
Yes brainiac,go figure.
i am so destroyed.
After a bLeary day at schooL[T.G.I.F]i went off to Sentosa.
Yes,Fee HurLey birthday !
Weeeeeeee`
aku da wish kan?
haha
it was fun,yes it reaLLy is.
Like i said,we shouLd spend more time at the beach.
PLayed with frisbee instead of soccer.
And heLL,i am too fatigue to post what i've been composing.
But oh weLL,
Syaf outz~

No comments: