Friday, December 26, 2008

i just reaLised that i own smaLL eyes.
Look at the nose.Refer to the upcoming pic of Toupee.Do compare the nose.Wooops,cant be compared,there are no difference !Nyaha.

Toupee !
Just gotten home from ICA buiLding with Syu.
i forced her into foLLowing me and she kept compLaining that i was wasting her time.
Like heLL i was wasting her time !
Singaporeans were not a considerate bunch.
Witnessed a poor grandma hoLding the MRT poLe for dear Life,but yet,there were not even a singLe souL wiLLing to give up their seat,even those priority seats !
And whiLe standing [since no one was wiLLing to sacrifice their seat for me] Leaning against the gLass pane[?]a crazy guy asked me,how many stops before Jurong East interchange.
After giving him some akward hand gestures,i pointed my middLe[it is the Longest finger,right?Nyaha.Joke,guys !] finger at the MRT map.He Looked at me with a seriousLy-irritating-mintak-kene-sepak-bLur face.Sighing a huge breath,i gLanced at the map and do a mentaL caLcuLation to Jurong East.Suckass.
How couLd there be any dummy in Singapore !
WhiLe accompanying Syu to eat her Lunch,i snapped pics of myseLf.
SuddenLy an uncLe decided to Lend a hand and take pics of me
and what?run away with the camera?
Nyaha`
And after waiting severaL years for my phone to be repaired,the technician[?]decLared that my phone can be of no use,it can be thrown away.
SEDEH baby !
Anyway,my waLLet is thick as ever !
Nyeehee !
Tomorrow sistas gonna thon outside.
Gahhh.
When i wanna thon,tkbLeh,when i tknk thon,boLeh.Apenie ehh **** ehh..
LoL
So destroying me.
HOLiDAYS ARE SO DESTROYED.
How time fLy so fast.
One more week for schooL to be reopen and then the hoLiday joys wiLL come to an end.
*Wipe tears*
My engLish is stiLL not improving....................
Another year Learning the same syLLabLes,new cLassmates,new year.
Same teaching.
*snores*

No comments: