Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Good evening darLings !
Whoever reading or who just happens to hop here
whatever~
nyaha nyaha`

SLept in tiLL 11 a.m,its Like so not me `cause i am usuaLLy an earLy bird.
Right.
Must be because of texting a particuLar guy and heLL was he pushy.
DesperateLy or in another word was BEGging to taLk on the phone with me.
Like heLL,i wont taLk on the phone with a dude unLess i Like the DUDE.
Wait,i wont even taLk to you even if i even Like you.tahha
yeLah Syaf..bedek.
Duuuuuuuuur.
its just that,taLking on the phone is boring.
Shit,how i hated it especiaLLy when darLing 2nd sis was taLking on the phone with abg Shah.
i reaLLy hated THEM for disturbing my beauty sLeep.
And what a coincidence for 2nd sis boifee to have his birthday a day before mine's and kakti's !
And stiLL remember that i used to date a guy who has the same birthday as me.
Like shiet,we are so not compatibLe.
Cause they say dont choose a guy that has the same horoscope as you !
Nyaha nyaha~
And pLease stop asking me what im gonna do for my birthday,cause i've no frickin' idea.
Sure,pLan for me you whiny bitch.
*giggLes*
i wonder why peeps doesnt LabeL me as a Lesbian or something as it are going to be 2 years since i Last attached with a guy.
That guy is so destroyed.
Ok,i know why.
How obvious,i've never been with a girL.
hahaha.ok.Syaf taLking crap.piesspiess..0.0*
i mean,weLL,i am interested with/in/to guys but i reaLLy was hoping that i couLd be singLe tiLL,Lets say,tiLL i am getting married.
Why?
i want to Lay off the things you do with your spouse,
you know what im saying
Right.Sure you are.
HeeXD
i am reaLLy hoping for it.
SeriousLy cant wait for the effen schooL to reopen,its Like im bored to death.
And i swear i wont pick a random dude just to meet up.
dont be pathetic,whats wrong with staying at home?
Right.
After...
Shiet,i was pLanning to type something but it suddenLy sLipped off my effen mind.
Strewth !
Went to repair my-soon-to-be handphone for the second time and it cost me a frickin' 60 bucks.
wah wahh,he want to cheat me[the Last time,he said 80]
ALas
Dont LabeL me for anything that i post in here.
im a good girL.
heheXD
"Suke bace..suke,suke,suke baby
Laughing,Laughing !" <<<that was just an inside jokes.
May the force be with you.

No comments: