Monday, June 30, 2008

Weak And Powerless
My body feLt weak
My head is spinning
My heart is in a heavy state
My stomach wont Let me eat;as in it's fuLL eventhough i eat onLy a coupLe of bites.={
Yest. went out wif PuL.
die tggL di dpn bLok gue aja.
cooL or wat?
haha
btw
irritating Loh die
bising uhh die
putih ahh die !
ahahha
geee
erk
niwae,gt one time i tok on da fon wif Nur whiLe he went upstair to his fren's house
i was gossiping bout him
to my surprise,he was stndin' behind me fr God know how Long !
gee,i hope he doesnt hear some part of it
hehe
i was feeLin' guiLty
=/
we went to Lavender btw + took a cab hme to Teban
i kept quiet fr da whoLe cab trip
serve u rite
u r bein' too annoying !
ahah
tap tkpeLah,kamu funny
=DD
&
i feLt sad after meetin' him
cause of a coupLe of reasons
=[
even Nur said my voice sounded dead when she caLLed me Lst nite
yeahh,i guess so too
im feeLin' wayyy weakkk
=[
& to add more of this heartpain
found out Amie "berkenaLan" sama dgn si Atikah
grrr
baLek baLek pegi baLek dtg sini baLek
Atikah
eg:JR,Hafiz & now Amie
={
erk
im being too emotionaL hor
but dont worry,im nt gg to kiLL myseLf or smethng.
cut it out
=DD
erk,erk,erk
*vomit*

No comments: