Friday, March 07, 2008

k2.firstLy 2dae was da most pathetic day ever.
my pay fr my Lst mnth werkin' was Like doubLe pathetic.
syu's was 130.
guess mine.
$50!!
cooLio Lh..
ahha..
thnks soo much ehh..
nur pny brape je ehh,hoho.
so went to marina wif nur.
shes interviewing fr a job at errmm.'hotpot cuLture'
yeahh. aLone..so brave of her to be werkin' aLone huh.
& most of da empLoyees dere was Like foreigner?
ahha.
weird.hmm.

so reLax at starbucks,beLanje nur,=.=
& dere r weird guys,weird guys.maLas nk ceritekn.
ahha..

actuaLLy pLan to go to Bugis,bt as we r KUNO pEEPs[haha]we dunno da way dere,as nur have no money fr transport.gyeahh..
yah,go bugis to extend my hair.
so i juz do at marina,1 piece which is Like 5 bucks.
soo whoLe head was Like 450!!
ahha..mampos.
so i juz did 20 piece,& now pokai.how to go out 2mrrw?!!ahhh!
bt den LeLaki tuu baek die give me 5 piece more fr free.yeah!
if u want to see my hair.meet me!ahha..& more interesting is da fake hair is dark brown..
pfft.
soo it reaLi Looks Like fake ok.
hehe.=]bt overaLL is ok.i Like.=DD

dere r Like soo many peeps stiLL owe me money!
yeah.
naseb baek biLe da baLek mak kasi some cash.thnks!bLeh La kuar esk.
hehes.
=DD

aite2,tc peeps.


o yah,abt aLif.i text him,he text me.i text him.no repLy.thnks soo much ah.
haha!wtv.he must be in some cLub dancing wif some sLuts in his drunken state.
ooops. wtv.haha.aku bbL mcm aku matair die pLak.i wish!hahaha.k2.
bye!

No comments: